AHV: FOR THE FUTURE
AHV (Animal Health Vision) is the developer of its patent-pending AHV Quorum Sensing Antagonism (QSA) Technology, and the frontrunner in quorum sensing-powered animal health solutions and value-added advisory services.
The hallmark of the AHV QSA Technology is that it emerged from the vision of working with bacteria. By disrupting their quorum sensing (QS) (i.e., the biochemical communication between bacteria) we can influence and alter the behaviour of bacteria.
Applied in our multi-award-winning portfolios of sustainable solutions, we enable our community to optimise animal health, efficiency and performance, such as production, quality, and longevity. The introduction of our animal health concepts and solutions has already led to numerous livestock farms switching over to the AHV platform. Our innovative solutions are used by over 10,000 livestock farmers and veterinarians internationally.
To establish a high quality and healthy dairy and food supply chain, built on the principles of quorum sensing (QS) of communication and collaboration.
Through knowledge sharing, continuous research, and development of our processes and products, we improve the efficiency, social welfare, and environmental management of livestock animals. With a sustainable and quorum sensing-driven approach, we can make a real impact on our future and industry’s stewardship on levels, such as environment and nature, economics, health, property, information, innovation, and resources.
To empower farmers through unique innovations, tools, and solutions in animal health.
With AHV’s Health Vision Platform we help farmers worldwide understand their herd health management, enabling them to proactively optimise animal health and performance.
At AHV, we are immensely proud of the awards we have won and the recognition we gained as we strive for excellence in everything we do. We are honoured to have received the following awards, among others:
Innovation in Agriculture award (FarmingLife, 2021)
Innovation in Agriculture award (FarmingLife, 2019)
Innovation Gold award (National Dairy Show, 2019)
Product Innovation award (Agriscot, 2019)
We dedicate these awards to our international and local communities of farmers, veterinarians and partners with whom we work closely.
The culture at AHV
People are at the center of everything we do, from our employees to our farmers and others in and outside of our industry. We see ‘quorum sensing’ as the perfect metaphor since communication and collaboration are at the heart of our collective journey as a brand, a community, and an industry.
Our path has been paved with values that are part of our DNA. Translated into beliefs, they serve as guiding principles for our behaviours and decision-making processes. Therefore, we value diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we pledge to optimise collaboration amongst our communities and industry.
- Quorum Sensing: Collaboration and communication are vital to build genuine relationships and win-win alliances.
- The best people: We spark creativity, we initiate dialogue, and encourage sharing ideas, while investing time and resources to cultivate our employees’ and customers’ talents.
- Innovation in quality: We focus on continuous innovation to find new solutions and value creation to make an impact for both present and future generations.
- Leadership: We grow sustainably and show the courage to be at the forefront of shaping a better future through innovation, investing, and connecting our clients and stakeholders.
- Integrity: The trust and respect we have for each other, and our relationships infuse passion and authentic belief into everything we do, while acknowledging individual differences strengthen us.
- Involved: We serve a local experience and the unique character of each AHV branch is a direct reflection of its respective local agricultural community.
- Accountable: We rely on our collective organization to identify and solve problems and we embrace learning curves.
Attract sustained investment in developing new technologies to meet livestock health needs with new innovative diagnostics, tools, and applications of the QSA Technology in relevant solutions for the entire lifecycle of your animals.
Collaborate with our customers worldwide for the achievement of change management towards proactive animal health management based on the AHV portfolios and programmes to drive sustainable development and growth, efficiency, optimal production, and progressive transition management for environmental stewardship.
Improve top-of-mind awareness and access to high-quality, in-house developed solutions and health program protocols, and expert support, while ensuring that new solutions ones are available to all.
Catalyse collaborative efforts of cross-industry stakeholders, institutes and partners, and renowned experts and opinion leaders to collectively engage to further reduce antimicrobial resistance and zoonoses.