Area Sales Consultant
AHV (Animal Health Vision) is the industry leader in quorum sensing powered animal health solutions and value-added advisory services. AHV develops multi-award-winning, innovative and sustainable solutions to overcome significant obstacles in the animal health sector. AHV are fully committed to a vastly motivated strategy of future growth and to progressing to build its reputation for the quality of its products and its customer service culture.
As a result of our continued success, we are now recruiting for an Area Sales Consultant to join our world class, purpose-driven team, and challenge the status quo in our pursuit of excellence and innovation in animal health and the world.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to, supporting senior management on projects directed at maximising company profile and developing sales strategies or marketing campaigns.
Position: Area Sales Consultant
Region/Country: Galway, Ireland
AHV Office: Portlaoise, IE
WHO WE ARE
AHV (Animal Health Vision) is the industry leader in quorum sensing powered animal health solutions and value-added advisory services.
AHV develops innovative and sustainable solutions to overcome significant obstacles in the animal health sector. We do this by working together with bacteria and effectively focusing on the source, i.e.; biochemical communication between bacteria.
Our mission is to empower farmers through innovation in animal health. With our solutions, service, and advice tailored to their needs, we give them control over their animal health and business results. By working together we can establish a quorum sensing powered dairy and food supply chain.
With AHV, farmers themselves can provide an effective response to bacteria’s natural defenses.
ABOUT OUR UK & IRELAND OFFICE
AHV UK & Ireland was launched to propel AHV International to global market leadership for the next generation of animal health. We are a farmer first organization which aims to empower dairy farmers with new solutions to naturally optimize animal health, improve profitability, and positively impact their environmental footprint.
Due to the novel nature of our technology, we will work directly with the dairy farmer via on-farm and data driven tools to ensure success.
If you are driven, talented and looking for an opportunity to join an innovative and advancing Company then this is the role for you.
If you are interested in the position, then please submit a CV to the HR department or alternatively call 028 8554 9600 or send an email to email@example.com.
- Providing advice and guidance to dairy farmers on AHV concepts
- To Identify and develop new business prospects whilst maintaining established accounts to ensure ongoing business delivery & growth opportunities are recognised
- To achieve all revenue & client retention targets
- To maintain and manage an active prospect list of all potential customers in an assigned area that will be called on regularly
- To work across the region supporting fellow Area Sales Consultants to share leads & achieve company goals
- To liaise regularly with the Sales Manager and office staff
- To complete all customer requisitions in a timely & accurate manner
- Managing product/stock levels
- To stay abreast of product developments & market trends
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
- Previous field sales experience, at least 12 months
- Knowledge of, or experience in, the agricultural sector
- Clean Valid UK or Irish driving licence
- The ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and business partners
- IT literate (MS Office)
- Self-motivated with a drive for results
- • Ability to work both independently and in a team
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Salary
- A challenging position with plenty of room for initiative and development
- An open and informal working atmosphere and helpful, enthusiastic colleagues
- Casual Dress
- Company Vehicle
- Company Mobile Phone
- Access to Pension Consultancy
- Social Events
- On-site Parking