Assistant Data Analyst
AHV (Animal Health Vision) is the industry leader in quorum sensing powered animal health solutions and value-added advisory services. AHV develops multi-award-winning, innovative and sustainable solutions to overcome significant obstacles in the animal health sector. AHV are fully committed to a vastly motivated strategy of future growth and to progressing to build its reputation for the quality of its products and its customer service culture.
As a result of our continued success, we are now recruiting for an Assistant Data Analyst to join our world class, purpose-driven team, and challenge the status quo in our pursuit of excellence and innovation in animal health and the world.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to, supporting senior management on projects directed at maximising company profile and developing sales strategies or marketing campaigns.
Position: Assistant Data Analyst
Region/Country: Augher, Northern Ireland
AHV Office: AHV UK & IE
WHO WE ARE
AHV (Animal Health Vision) is the industry leader in quorum sensing powered animal health solutions and value-added advisory services.
AHV develops innovative and sustainable solutions to overcome significant obstacles in the animal health sector. We do this by working together with bacteria and effectively focusing on the source, i.e.; biochemical communication between bacteria.
Our mission is to empower farmers through innovation in animal health. With our solutions, service, and advice tailored to their needs, we give them control over their animal health and business results. By working together we can establish a quorum sensing powered dairy and food supply chain.
With AHV, farmers themselves can provide an effective response to bacteria’s natural defenses.
ABOUT OUR UK & IRELAND OFFICE
AHV UK & Ireland was launched to propel AHV International to global market leadership for the next generation of animal health. We are a farmer first organization which aims to empower dairy farmers with new solutions to naturally optimize animal health, improve profitability, and positively impact their environmental footprint.
Due to the novel nature of our technology, we will work directly with the dairy farmer via on-farm and data driven tools to ensure success.
If you are driven, talented and looking for an opportunity to join an innovative and advancing Company then this is the role for you.
- Gathering data from on-farm product trials and compiling in suitable formats
- Assisting with generation of data reports and identification of trends Keeping data sets organised and up to date
- Collaborating with various departments within AHV to complete tasks to high standard
- Assisting with development of data handling processes and identifying improvement opportunities
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
YOUR PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture or related scientific subject
- Experience gathering and processing data
- Interest in trial work and product development
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Experience in/knowledge of agriculture industry
- Ability to work with farm animals confidently and assess basic performance indicators for data collection purposes
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Salary
- Health Care Plan (Cash Plan)
- Social Events
- On-site Parking