Regional Sales Manager – Republic of Ireland (Leinster)
AHV (Animal Health Vision) is the industry leader in Quorum Sensing powered animal health solutions and value-added advisory services. AHV develops multi-award-winning, innovative, and sustainable solutions to overcome significant obstacles in the animal health sector. AHV are fully committed to a vastly motivated strategy of future growth and to progressing its reputation for the quality of its solutions and customer focused culture.
As a result of our continued success, we are now recruiting a Regional Sales Manager for Leinster region reporting directly to the Country Manager to join our world class, purpose-driven team, challenging the status quo in our pursuit of excellence and innovation in animal health globally. We are looking for a dynamic individual with a ‘finger on the pulse’ attitude to join our fast paced, forward-thinking organisation.
You will be responsible for the continued success and growth of the AHV business within the Republic of Ireland, leading the Sales Consultant Team in delivering excellence and innovation to our dairy farming customers.
Position: Area Sales Consultant
Region/Country: Leinster, Ireland
AHV Office: AHV Ireland
WHO WE ARE
AHV (Animal Health Vision) is the industry leader in quorum sensing powered animal health solutions and value-added advisory services. AHV develops multi-award-winning, innovative and sustainable solutions to overcome significant obstacles in the animal health sector. AHV are fully committed to a vastly motivated strategy of future growth and to progressing to build its reputation for the quality of its products and its customer service culture.
ABOUT OUR UK & IRELAND OFFICE
AHV UK/IRE was launched to propel AHV International to global market leadership for the next generation of animal health. We are a farmer first organization which aims to empower dairy farmers with new solutions to naturally optimize animal health, improve profitability, and positively impact their environmental footprint. Due to the novel nature of our technology, we will work directly with the dairy farmer via on-farm and data driven tools to ensure success.
If you are driven, talented and looking for an opportunity to join an innovative and advancing Company then this is the role for you.
- To support the Country Manager in leading the Sales Consultant team in delivering exceptional customer focus, service, and communication.
- Management support of the Sales Consultant team to achieve sales incentives, promotions, and targets.
- Creating a monthly coaching plan in consultation with the Country Manager to provide the Sales Consultant team with the knowledge, resilience, and support required on farm.
- Responsible for identifying training requirements and actioning individual personal development plans within the Sales Consultant team.
- Responsible for holding the Sales Consultants accountable to the success of their individual areas.
- Assisting the Country Manager in the recruitment and onboarding of new Sales Consultants.
- Responsible for organising, creating, and conducting presentations for monthly sales meetings.
- Compiling and analysing sales figures / reports / forecasts to be reported to the Country Manager when required.
- Be a champion for our business values, brands, and policies both internally and externally.
- Schedule and conduct Monthly Check- Ins and Quarterly Reviews with individual Sales Consultants and report back to Country Manager and HR as required.
- Support the organisation’s Executive Committee in implementing and maintaining policies and procedures.
- Support to Country Manager & Human Resources in the Company’s People Management strategy.
- Assist in other areas of the business where required.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
- Confident, self-motivated, and driven with a ‘can do’ positive attitude.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to capitalise on opportunities.
- A strong desire to support Sales Consultants on farm with their dairy farming customers.
- Ability to operate and flourish in a fast-growing, target-driven environment.
- Previous managerial experience, at least 12 months, with a demonstrated ability in delivering set targets.
- Strong commercial awareness, understanding of different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills, with an openness to feedback.
- Excellent prioritisation, time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent analytical, Forecasting, Problem Solving and Cost Management skills
- Strong ability to demonstrate resilience, sometimes in the face of uncertainty or challenge.
- Competent knowledge of MS Office (Including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Teams).
- Excellent presentation skills (one to one and group)
- Clean Valid UK driving licence.
- Overnight stays and home office working will be required.
- Must be based in Munster or Leinster.
- Experience of CRM systems.
- Experience in setting Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Knowledge of, or experience in, the agricultural sector.
IN RETURN WE OFFER
- A truly exciting position with plenty of room for initiative and development.
- An open and informal working atmosphere with helpful, enthusiastic colleagues.
- An opportunity unlike no other, leading the industry change in Animal Health and Welfare.
- Competitive Salary.
- Company Vehicle.
- Company Mobile Phone.