Veterinary Technical Specialist
AHV (Animal Health Vision) is the industry leader in quorum sensing powered animal health solutions and value-added advisory services. AHV develops multi-award-winning, innovative and sustainable solutions to overcome significant obstacles in the animal health sector. AHV are fully committed to a vastly motivated strategy of future growth and to progressing to build its reputation for the quality of its products and its customer service culture.
Are you a qualified Veterinary Surgeon looking to make your move into industry? Can you help us deliver our mission? Are you as passionate about preventative healthcare / treatment in the livestock sector as we are? We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our team as a Veterinary Technical Specialist within our England & Wales Regions.
A variety of soft skills and experience may be required for the following role. Please ensure you check the overview below carefully.
Position: Veterinary Technical Specialist
Region/Country: England & Wales
AHV Office: England
WHO WE ARE
AHV (Animal Health Vision) is the industry leader in quorum sensing powered animal health solutions and value-added advisory services.
AHV develops innovative and sustainable solutions to overcome significant obstacles in the animal health sector. We do this by working together with bacteria and effectively focusing on the source, i.e.; biochemical communication between bacteria.
Our mission is to empower farmers through innovation in animal health. With our solutions, service, and advice tailored to their needs, we give them control over their animal health and business results. By working together we can establish a quorum sensing powered dairy and food supply chain.
With AHV, farmers themselves can provide an effective response to bacteria’s natural defenses.
ABOUT OUR UK & IRELAND OFFICE
AHV UK & Ireland was launched to propel AHV International to global market leadership for the next generation of animal health. We are a farmer first organization which aims to empower dairy farmers with new solutions to naturally optimize animal health, improve profitability, and positively impact their environmental footprint.
Due to the novel nature of our technology, we will work directly with the dairy farmer via on-farm and data driven tools to ensure success.
If you are driven, talented and looking for an opportunity to join an innovative and advancing Company then this is the role for you.
If you are interested in the position, then please submit a CV to the HR department or alternatively call 028 8554 9600 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As our Veterinary Technical Specialist, you will provide specialist veterinary expertise on all aspects of our Animal Health products
- You will work alongside our Sales and Marketing teams helping to stimulate market growth providing technical support for our portfolio of products.
- You will provide expert knowledge on technical matters of the company’s product range, responding to product related questions and issues, whilst guiding and supporting customers in all aspects of their animal’s health.
- You will be responsible for assessing and developing strategic opportunities for our range of products alongside the Country Manager and proactively help lead technical product development.
- You will be providing a high-level of technical and disease knowledge, dealing efficiently with customer queries and complaints.
- You will be responsible for developing and delivering technical presentations at relevant seminars and conferences to a wide variety of audiences, including industry stakeholders, farmers and AHV colleagues.
- You will provide technical and clinical support in all aspects of current and evolving legislation to ensure continued compliance in the respective marketing territories.
- You will keep abreast on all new industry and technical updates to maintain a high level of expertise and share this knowledge with the team.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
YOUR PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum Bach Degree in Veterinary Medicine.
- Pharmaceutical Industry experience a bonus however the key to success is a Ruminant background having worked within UK Livestock or mixed practice.
- Highly organised with a systematic approach.
- Knowledge of GB Biocidal Products Regulation (GB BPR) EU Biocidal Products Regulation (EU BPR) and Feed and Food Regulations an advantage.
- Experience and practical knowledge of British farming; specifically, the Ruminant sectors.
- Display a genuine interest in progressive livestock farming and related business activities.
- Scientific approach and expertise but most important of all a positive can-do attitude and approach.
- Clean Valid UK driving licence.
- The ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and business partners.
- IT literate (MS Office).
- Ability to communicate effectively to different levels of audiences.
- Self-motivated with a drive for results.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to be at the forefront of Animal Health innovative within the Livestock sector.
- A challenging position to help lead the technical strategy with plenty of room for leadership, initiative, and development.
- An open and informal working atmosphere and helpful, enthusiastic colleagues.
- Access to Pension Contributions.
- Company Vehicle.
- Company Mobile Phone.
- Competitive Salary.