Finance Coordinator at AHV NZ
AHV NZ, a division of AHV International based in the Waikato, is looking for talented, passionate, and ethical agribusiness professionals to join our team as we drive growth in the NZ market.
This position will report to the Operations Manager. The Finance Coordinator will assist in the smooth running of all finance functions. As AHV NZ is growing this role can change rapidly and we are passionate about developing our people.
Position: Finance Coordinator
Region/Country: Waikato, New Zealand
AHV Office: AHV New Zealand
WHO WE ARE
AHV (Animal Health Vision) is the industry leader in quorum sensing powered animal health solutions and value-added advisory services.
AHV develops innovative and sustainable solutions to overcome significant obstacles in the animal health sector. We do this by working together with bacteria and effectively focusing on the source, i.e.; biochemical communication between bacteria.
Our mission is to empower farmers through innovation in animal health. With our solutions, service, and advice tailored to their needs, we give them control over their animal health and business results. By working together we can establish a quorum sensing powered dairy and food supply chain.
With AHV, farmers themselves can provide an effective response to bacteria’s natural defenses.
ABOUT AHV NEW ZEALAND
AHV International is an innovative animal health company with a comprehensive solution platform from calf to cow. We develop innovative products leveraging quorum sensing science, which help farmers reduce their reliance on traditional therapies. By supporting the animal’s immune system we can maintain the overall health and wellbeing of the animal. This, in turn, drives greater farm profitability, lifetime production, and ecosystem resilience.
Based globally in Zwolle, NL, AHV International currently serves over 10,000 farms around the world with offices in 21 countries. Our product portfolio is ruminant focused, with expansions in swine, aqua, and human.
If you are driven, talented and looking for an opportunity to join an innovative and advancing company then this is the role for you.
For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Lyn Bayes, Operations Manager on 027 292 3710.
Applications close on Sunday, 14 August 2022.
- Day to day management of accounts receivable and payable and associated reporting.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Preparation of cash flow statements, budgets and forecasts.
- Daily invoicing along with reviewing credit memos and/or refunds and applying adjustments to accounts as necessary, performing basic collection activities, and reviewing accounts receivable aging reports and gathering details on delinquent accounts and associated reporting.
- Warehouse ordering and stock inventory.
- Work closely with Operations Manager to ensure the accuracy of our payroll and GST.
- Maintain company credit card.
- Assist back office team as and when required.
- Experience in a previous finance role along with general office knowledge and good computer skills, including skills with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Organizational and problem-solving skills, a can-do attitude, and the ability to adjust to changing requirements are essential.
- Generous hourly rate.
- Relevant tools and training.
- Great team culture with a commitment to growing employees.
- Flexible and hybrid work practices where possible.
- Fun team who celebrate success.