Territory Manager – Southland at AHV NZ
Are you the candidate experienced in partnering and advising dairy farmers, always welcome on farm? Do you understand the animal health challenges facing dairy farmers with hands on knowledge? We want you to hear from you!
Because of your excellent dairy farming knowledge you are able to support farmers with valuable advice on the right use of our AHV products for which full training will be provided.
Position: Territory Manager
Region/Country: Southland, New Zealand
AHV Office: AHV New Zealand
WHO WE ARE
AHV (Animal Health Vision) is the industry leader in quorum sensing powered animal health solutions and value-added advisory services.
AHV develops innovative and sustainable solutions to overcome significant obstacles in the animal health sector. We do this by working together with bacteria and effectively focusing on the source, i.e.; biochemical communication between bacteria.
Our mission is to empower farmers through innovation in animal health. With our solutions, service, and advice tailored to their needs, we give them control over their animal health and business results. By working together we can establish a quorum sensing powered dairy and food supply chain.
With AHV, farmers themselves can provide an effective response to bacteria’s natural defenses.
ABOUT AHV NEW ZEALAND
AHV International is a fast-growing scale up that came into being in 2016 and has made its mark worldwide. Does this go without a hitch, of course not but we learn quickly and from every setback we have learned quickly and improved. AHV NZ hit NZ shores in February 2022 and with strong uptake across the country we are growing – with a current team of 9 we need more team members to grow with us and service our ever growing customer base.
AHV NZ is committed to helping farmers improve life production, reduce antibiotic use and improve profitability by developing innovative animal health solutions powered by quorum sensing technology.
If you are driven, talented and looking for an opportunity to join an innovative and advancing company then this is the role for you.
For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Lyn Bayes, Operations Manager on 027 292 3710.
Applications close on Sunday, 14 August 2022.
To succeed in this role
- At least 3 years experience in the agriculture or animal health sector.
- A strong dairy farmer network in Southland.
- Knowledge of animal health and a willingness to grow your animal health knowledge to support offering solutions to farmers.
- Sound computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office Suite, previous CRM usage would be advantageous.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a start up: demonstrate learning agility and “find a way”.
- Ability to travel locally, regionally and nationally as required.
- A great sense of adventure.
- Excellent remuneration package with all the tools to do the job includi
- Excellent remuneration package with all the tools to do the job including a company car.
- Optimal and ongoing training so you know all about animal health and our solutions.
- An experienced Managing Director who allows people to operate from their strengths.
- International network and community of colleagues to share learnings.
- (International) career opportunities.
- Flexible working hours.