ANIMAL HEALTH ADVISOR CO. DOWN
Working in the field means representing AHV on farm and guiding our community in its transition in animal health. You will inspire, guide, and help our customers in every way possible. Providing great customer service also includes handling incoming feedback, questions and making sure you follow up on leads and first-time customers. Therefore, you will be great at building and maintaining relationships with our farmers. And, of course, you will assist our local back office teams and headquarters with your expertise, experience and content for our online and offline communication and channels.
Join our team of Animal health Advisors and be at the forefront of innovation!
Position: Animal Health Advisor (Cows & Calves)
Region/Country: Co. Down, Northern Ireland
AHV Office: AHV Northern Ireland
WHO WE ARE
AHV (Animal Health Vision) is the industry leader in quorum sensing powered animal health solutions and value-added advisory services.
AHV develops innovative and sustainable solutions to overcome significant obstacles in the animal health sector. We do this by working together with bacteria and effectively focusing on the source, i.e.; biochemical communication between bacteria.
Our mission is to empower farmers through innovation in animal health. With our solutions, service, and advice tailored to their needs, we give them control over their animal health and business results. By working together we can establish a quorum sensing powered dairy and food supply chain.
With AHV, farmers themselves can provide an effective response to bacteria’s natural defenses.
ABOUT AHV NORTHERN IRELAND
AHV Northern Ireland was launched to propel AHV International to global market leadership for the next generation of animal health. We are a farmer first organization which aims to empower dairy farmers with new solutions to naturally optimize animal health, improve profitability, and positively impact their environmental footprint.
Due to the novel nature of our technology, we will work directly with the dairy farmer via on-farm and data driven tools to ensure success.
If you recognise yourself in the profile above, we will gladly receive your application. For more information you can contact Mr Paul Marrs on 07815 011606 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start date: ASAP
As an Animal Health Sales Consultant you are the point of contact for livestock farmers. While you are the face of our company and brand, your key tasks include:
- Providing advice and guidance to dairy farmers on AHV concepts
- To maintain established accounts to ensure ongoing business delivery & growth opportunities are recognised
- To achieve all revenue & client retention targets
- To convert prospects into clients with long-term growth potential
- To maintain and manage an active prospect list of all potential customers in an assigned area that will be called on regularly
- To work across the region supporting fellow Area Sales Consultants to share leads & achieve company goals
- To liaise regularly with the Sales Manager and office staff
- To complete all customer requisitions in a timely & accurate manner
- Managing product/stock levels
- To stay abreast of product developments & market trends
YOUR PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous agricultural field sales experience, at least 12month
- Knowledge of, or experience in, the agricultural sector in particular dairy experience
- Valid UK or Irish driving licence
- Outstanding communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office)
- Self-motivated with a drive for results
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- The desire to achieve and thrive
- The want to make a positive impact on the agri industry is essential
WHAT WE OFFER
- A challenging position with plenty of room for initiative and development
- An open and informal working atmosphere and helpful, enthusiastic colleagues
- Competitive Salary
- Work Place Pension
- Company Vehicle
- Smart Phone
- Relevant training to support career growth