Do you want to join our fast-growing health concept group based on the unique quorum sensing technology? Are you a flexible and analytical professional who can work in an exciting research lab, always looking for the best methods and new ideas? Are you the person that can help us build our analytical chemistry capabilities? Become part of our innovative organisation that empowers growers, farmers and works on human health solutions!
Position: Chemical Analyst
Region/Country: Zwolle, The Netherlands
AHV Office: AHV International HQ
WHO WE ARE
AHV (Animal Health Vision) is the industry leader in quorum sensing powered animal health solutions and value-added advisory services.
AHV develops innovative and sustainable solutions to overcome significant obstacles in the animal health sector. We do this by working together with bacteria and effectively focusing on the source, i.e.; biochemical communication between bacteria.
With AHV, farmers themselves can provide an effective response to bacteria’s natural defenses.
AHV (Animal Health Vision) is a fast-growing company, based in The Netherlands, that approaches animal health in a different way. The company entered a new phase with international expansion and new exciting growth opportunities. AHV is a result driven, entrepreneurial, open and inclusive company. You will have the opportunity to be the center-person for the analytical chemistry department. AHV offers an attractive salary package based on your background and experience.
If you are driven, talented and looking for an opportunity to join an innovative and advancing company then this is the role for you.
If you are interested in the position, then please submit a CV to the HR department and send an email to email@example.com.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Responsible for sample preparation (extraction, filtration, centrifugation etc.)
- Perform the chemical analysis of our samples using various techniques
- Operate our state of the art HPLC LC/MS system
- Responsible for documentation of samples and results in our system
- Support the development of new methods
- Support various interesting research projects
- MBO level 3 or 4 chemical analyst
- At least 1-2 years working experience in a lab environment;
- Fluent in Dutch/English
- Accurate, organized and strong documentation skills;
- Positive, hands-on mentality and team player