BECOME AN INTERN AT OUR LOGISTICS DEPARTMENT
AHV International is a young and fast-growing company in the agricultural sector. We are continuously developing and realising smart and innovative solutions. Our main focus is working together from our Animal Health Vision Concept, in order to make a significant impact on the health, growth, productivity, longevity and well-being of the animals, the business results for livestock farmers and the wider community.
Schokkerweg 10, 8042 PC Zwolle, Netherlands
WHO WE ARE
AHV (Animal Health Vision) is the industry leader in quorum sensing powered animal health solutions and value-added advisory services.
AHV develops innovative and sustainable solutions to overcome significant obstacles in the animal health sector. We do this by working together with bacteria and effectively focusing on the source, i.e.; biochemical communication between bacteria.
Our mission is to empower farmers through innovation in animal health. With our solutions, service, and advice tailored to their needs, we give them control over their animal health and business results. By working together, we can establish a quorum sensing powered dairy and food supply chain.
With AHV, farmers themselves can provide an effective response to bacteria’s natural defences.
ABOUT AHV INTERNATIONAL
AHV International is a farmer first organization that aims to empower dairy farmers with new solutions to naturally optimize animal health, improve profitability, and positively impact their environmental footprint.
Due to the novel nature of our technology, we will work directly with the dairy farmer via on-farm and data driven tools to ensure success.
To apply for this role at AHV, please send your full details, resume and motivation letter to jobs [@] ahvint.com.
As an intern at AHV International you will be given a challenging position with direct responsibility and plenty of room for personal initiative and development. Your key tasks include:
- Supporting the daily activities.
YOUR PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent in words and writing in Dutch and good at English (command of other languages is an advantage);
- You are independent but also a team player;
- Inquisitive and proactive, flexible attitude;
- Good command of Microsoft Office.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A challenging position with direct responsibility and ample scope for own initiative and development
- You become part of a young, dynamic organisation.
- An open and informal working atmosphere with short lines of communication.
- A team of colleagues throughout the organisation who are very motivated to grow internationally with AHV.
- Good supervision, fulfilment of internship competences (in consultation) and sufficient space to produce traineeship report(s).