RESEARCH INTERNSHIP PIGS
We are looking for an independent, flexible and communicatively adept Bachelor/University (HBO/WO) trainee for the Research & Development department.
AHV International is a dynamic and fast growing company in the agricultural sector. We are constantly developing and realising smart and innovative solutions and services. Central to this is working together on animal health in the interests of the animal, the farmer and society.
Title: Research Internship Pigs
Country/Region: Netherlands & Belgium
AHV office: AHV Benelux
WHO WE ARE
AHV (Animal Health Vision) is market leader in animal health solutions and related customised advice, based on Quorum Sensing.
AHV develops innovative and sustainable solutions to overcome major obstacles in the animal health sector. We do this by working with bacteria and effectively targeting the source, i.e.; biochemical communication between bacteria.
Our mission is to help farmers grow independently through innovations in animal health. With our customised solutions, service and advice, we give them control over their animal health and business results. By working together, we can create a Quorum Sensing driven dairy and food supply chain.
With AHV, livestock farmers are able to respond effectively to the natural defences of bacteria.
ABOUT AHV BENELUX
AHV Benelux is part of AHV International. Together we are on the way to global market leadership for the next generation of animal health. We are a farmer first company that wants to be the first to enable farmers to find new solutions to optimise animal health naturally, improve profitability and positively impact their environmental footprint.
Due to the novel nature of our technology, we will work directly with the farmer through on-farm and data driven tools to ensure success.
If you recognize yourself in the above profile, then we would like to invite you to apply. Send your CV and motivation to: jobs [@] ahvint.com. For more information, please contact our head office at: +31 (0)38-3030127.
For more information, please contact our local office.
As a research intern for Pigs at AHV you are part of a young and versatile team. Your most important tasks will include:
- A challenging internship with responsibility and plenty of room for personal development and initiative;
- Studying the influence of products in the market on pigs and piglets;
- Research consists of field research;
- Preparing a research and report.
YOUR PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of Bachelor/University (HBO/WO) thinking level and matching work ethic;
- Excellent in word and writing in Dutch and English (fluency in other languages is a plus);
- Strong communication skills with representativeness and persuasiveness towards our partners and stakeholders;
- Affinity with our sector is a plus;
- Proactive and assertive;
- You are independent but also a team player;
- Eager to learn and proactive, flexible attitude;
- Good command of Microsoft Office;
- In possession of a driving licence.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A challenging position with direct responsibility and plenty of room for own initiative, creativity and development;
- You will be part of a young, dynamic organisation and a versatile R&D team;
- An open and informal working atmosphere with short lines of communication
- A team of colleagues throughout the organisation who are very motivated to grow internationally with AHV
- An internship fee;
- Good supervision, fulfilment of internship competences (in consultation) and sufficient space to work on internship report(s).